Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Conor Oberst and TehSuck

I got a nice surprise when I was told that that blogger Myke (tehsuck.com) wrote a little post about my dark circus top. It has reminded me to keep things simple more often. I do get carried away with adding bells and whistles a lot of the time.

Tim bought tickets to see Conor Oberst perform way back when they came out and a few weeks later he lost them. He was shattered. Shattered and penniless because they were expensive (okay I'm exaggerating a little). Anyway I felt like the best partner ever when I found them! Or the worst, because they were in my bedside table. Although I'm sure he never told me he was putting them there..


I never was a Bright Eyes fan, but I am liking his solo album. Bring on the concert.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow how lucky was that! I'm be devastated if I lost concert tickets. It should be a great show.