Monday, January 1, 2001

contact me

My email address is hayley [at] heidiandseek.com. Feel free to email questions or comments, I'd love to hear from you.

feature submissions

Although this is not a shopping blog, I occasionally feature ethical events and businesses. If you would like me to feature yours, please do send me an email, but keep in mind that:
  • I am only interested in ethical, handmade or vintage products and events, particularly those in Australia.
  • I will not feature clothing made from eco-friendly fabrics unless they are also assured to be sweatshop-free.
  • I prefer that you don't attach images or pdfs.
  • I'll not be happy if you add me to your mailing list without my permission. It's spam.
Now that that's out of the way, please shoot me an email to tell me what you do and where it can be found. Due to the number of submissions received (and a hectic schedule), I can only respond to those I choose to feature.