Friday, October 10, 2008

New listings and massive sale

I'm going through a bit of a cleansing phase... or one might say a mid-biz crisis. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but I'm in the process of finding my direction, as I'm feeling a little lost at the moment. I do know that I want a fresh perspective, new ideas, refinement and changes. And what better time of the year for this than in the lovely weather of spring?

I've listed several new garments in my Etsy shop. Here are a couple of my favourites:




I'm not sure if it's worth it, taking photos inside. On the one hand, I don't have neighbours peering at what I'm doing so I don't need to rush back in or wait for non-cold temperatures. On the other hand, I don't think the photo quality is as good. What do you think?

Secondly, I've decided to clear out a lot of older stock to make room for the new, so there's 25% off a big range of goodies in the shop. These are my favourites:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the comment on my blog!!

Just checked out your etsy store, you have some gorgeous stuff up!
particularly love the mesh necklaces.. droolworthy for sure. If only i had money *sigh*

I'm going to link you in my blogroll, k =]