Monday, December 8, 2008

New listings and h&s update





XS freezer dress

These are the new listings I've just put up. I'm currently getting through listing the items I made and took pictures of weeks ago. I know they're all size small but I promise I'm on my way to making a decent range of sizes. If you have any feedback to help out - opinions on paticular designs or features that you like/dislike, what you'd like to see more of or less of, or anything else - then I'd love to hear it. You can have a look at my portfolio here to see almost everything I've made in the past to help.

At the moment I'm working on new business cards that will be printed on 100% post-consumer recycled paper. I've ordered labels from Etsy which will have washing instructions on it and feature my new logo. I think I'm a little too excited about recieving them. I will probably squeal when they appear on my doorstep.

Also, I've reduced my shipping prices in my Etsy shop. I just realised that I'd updated all my item prices based on the exchange rate but I hadn't updated the shipping! Silly silly.

No comments: