Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years, new listings in all sizes

Happy 2009, guys! I was a little preoccupied when writing my last post and completely forgot about mentioning the new year. Whoops, apologies.

My New Years Eve wasn't spent doing anything particularly exciting, just a low-key party. But I did get away with a half second-hand outfit. It was too dark by the time we left to get a photo. I wore a neat, black pleated mini skirt (which I think was a netball skirt), a long, purple chiffon top (second-hand Seduce), second-hand grey tights. I also wore purple flats from Santini and a deep red cropped jacket from MNG, both of which I got years and years ago.

These are the new listings for tonight - one in each size, hoorah! About time, eh? Listings in a variety of sizes will be a regular thing.




3 comments:

Gillian said...

So love the 'flirt with disaster top' :)

Gorgeous Designs!

Ali said...

ooh that dress fabric is lovely! and I love that second top too!

Hayley Sarah said...

Gillian - Thank you! That's one of my favourites, too.

Ali - Thanks! The fabric used for the dress used to make up quite an drab, huge t-shirt but it still caught my eye.