Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ethical shopping workshop in Melbourne

I stumbled across this event while looking for web pages about the RAW Sustainable Fashion Parade that I attended last night, which I'll make a post about later. Melbournians, check it out:

Ethical Shopping workshop

"Come along and hear about sustainable and ethical purchasing practices for the everyday consumer. This workshop may well change your purchasing habits by providing information on products, companies, issues and alternatives to assist in making better choices. A trip to the local supermarket will be part of this workshop followed by a light meal from the purchases."

Sounds good to me. It's so great that this kind of thing is available. I'll be attending. Another great thing is that the workshop is FREE.

Link

When
29/11/2008
2:00 PM - 4:30 PM

Where
Kensington Neighbourhood House
89 McCracken Street
Kensington 3031

No comments: