Friday, November 28, 2008

SALE and h&s update

I've just reduced the price of a bunch of stock in my Etsy shop. Here are my favourites from the sale items, both 50% off:



Check it out here.

I have a lot of other stock waiting to be photographed and uploaded. I was going to tackle it today, but Ellie is home from daycare with a slight temperature so it'll have to be done on the weekend or next week. She has barely noticed that she's sick and has been happily making drawings since she got home.

I'm going to stagger the new listings over the next few weeks. You can have a sneak peek at the ones that have already been photographed here. In the meantime I'll be working on a collection of pieces that will be made to order in the usual sizes. To help me out, soon I'll post a survey for you guys to let me know what you like and don't like.

I'm also in the process of moving my studio into part of our living room for extra space. It's been half-done for a couple of weeks now because I started the day before Jeffrey's stroke, and so it's been on hold. I've been helping mum out or going over there in all my usual working hours.

My to-do list is getting longer and longer. Hopefully it will settle down soon.

No comments: