Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fashion Awards and finally, some new items

I'm stoked to let you know that I was shortlisted for the 2threads Fashion Awards in the category of Best Women's Fashion Designer. Please vote for me if you think I deserve it. Click the image below to visit the voting page.



Thanks to whoever nominated Heidi & Seek!

In other news, I have ended my listing drought and put up four new items in my Etsy shop. My favourite is the last dress. Good for twirling. Everyone needs a dress you can twirl in. Yes, even the guys. Although they'll have to shop around because this one probably won't fit them. Gosh, it's been a long day and I'm talking nonsense. On with the show..




4 comments:

Lux said...

Congrats!!
Your store is beautiful - although i must request more sz L for the more busty and hippy of us out there..

Hayley Sarah said...

Thank you.

And yes, this is definitely something I need to work on. I'm planning larger sizes but it takes a bit more effort to make them from scratch because I'm not that size.

But, they're coming.

Hayley Bash said...

I love the little house dress! Twirly is indeed important.

Penny said...

Congrats! So good! And I love the blue fire dress (and I agree with Lux about the L) :)