Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New look for Mr Blog

I've redesigned my blog. If you read this in a reader, come on over, have a squizz and let me know what you think. I've also added a list of my favourite blogs on the sidebar, as well as the pre-existing handmade, ethical and fashion blog lists. If you'd like your link added to a list, please let me know. I've also got a section for ethical online shops.

Thank you, ladies! (At least, I think you're all ladies. If you're a fella, do come on forward and shush my sexist self up.)

6 comments:

Lou said...

Very nice new blog. Lots of room for lots of fun things. Looks great.

modernemotive said...

Liking the new look! I want to go to a 3 column layout too!

Thanks for adding my blog to your sidebar. :)

Megan said...

Love your blog! I saw it in the forums yesterday and after I checked it out it immediately went into my google reader, totally skpping the intermediate 'read occasionally until I'm sure I like it' phase.

nikkishell said...

It looks fabulous! Nice and fresh and clean.

Kindling said...

Hey Hayley,
I have just discovered your label... I was having to name a favourite 'eco-label' for a mag interview for my label Kindling. Anyway its you (yeay) and you will be mentioned in Peppermint a new and beautiful eco-mag coming out of Brisbane. I will check out your etsy and keep in touch. I m really inspired to find your beautiful work.
Best,
Nina
(www.kindling.com.au)

Hayley Sarah said...

Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate it.

Megan - That's so flattering, thank you!

Nina - Thanks so much for contacting me. I've been following Peppermint since it came out and a few of my dresses are actually in an upcoming photo shoot in the mag! I'm so flattered that you mentioned me, I really appreciate it. Please do keep in touch and take care.