Friday, February 6, 2009

New mailing list - ooh, exclusive things

I'm starting a Heidi & Seek mailing list soon. Exclusive sales and discount codes will go through this list first so subscribers will have the best dibs. It'll be sent out monthly and, of course, I won't be sending you anything unsolicited or passing your address on to third parties. If you'd like to join, email hayley[at]heidiandseek[dot]com with 'subscribe' as the title.

I've had a few items on the front page of Etsy recently. This is one of them.

M kake dress

It's funny how changing the main photo got this so much more attention. The main photo was originally this:


And the listing was relatively lonely. I guess this photo isn't intriguing enough in thumbnail size.

I have exciting things coming up for Heidi & Seek. Busy busy busy.

2 comments:

glam.spoon said...

photos are so powerful. I've heard through etsy that if you "tease" the viewer you get a lot more attention.

Lou said...

Well done. I'm really enjoying looking at your stuff at the moment. It is amazing how much a photo makes a difference!